We are so excited to share the recipe for keto cookies with you friends! Add a tasty twist to your keto diet following this simple but magical recipe.
For this you will need:
- 1/4 c. coconut oil
- 4 tbsp. butter, softened
- 2 tbsp Swerve sweetener
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 c. sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- 1 c. coconut flake
- 7. 3/4 c. roughly chopped walnuts
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 350 degree Celsius.
- Stir together coconut oil, butter, sweetener, and egg yolks in a large bowl. Mix in chocolate chips, coconut, and walnuts.
- Drop batter by the spoonful onto prepared baking sheet and bake until golden, 15 minutes.
Thanks for reading! If you have any recipe you think we should know about, feel free to leave it in the comment box! Also, don’t forget to follow us on Instagram @homeandkitchengroup .